Nitto Terra Grapplers

dieselex

Wanna buy an Excursion??
For sale: (4) Like brand new 285/60R18 load range E Nitto Terra Grappler Tires, less than 3K miles on the tires. Original price $185 per tire. Please feel free to PM or email me at brillben@hotmail.com with any questions. Buyer pays all shipping charges which is probably around $125 to $150. The Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrain tires are designed to provide exceptional all-terrain traction for use both on and off road, in all weather conditions. The computer designed tread features tread coupling blocks for improved traction and handling, high-density sipes for excellent traction on snow and wet weather conditions, and slant grooves for outstanding wet traction and braking, all in an aggressive looking package. The Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrain tires are constructed with two-ply, high turn-up polyester sidewalls for extra strength and durability, along with two wide steel belts to increase tread contact and puncture resistance.

Asking $450.00. As with everything the price is negotiable. Thanks, Ben.

tires2.jpg

tires.jpg

tires6.jpg

tires4.jpg

Just curious, why are you getting rid of them, I am thinking of changing from the BFG's to the nittos, but I have 16" wheels.

Went bigger!! I got a set of 325/60R18 instead. Other than that they were really quiet and smooth. Never took them offroad so I can't comment on that.

Ben

My truck doesn't see much off road. I like the look. Wish I had 18's, I'd take them off your hands.

This is the best tire ever. I just switched to M/T ATZ and they don't come close to the Nitto's. Dalpilot this is an awesome deal go buy some blings.

Blingage huh, Tempting, but I still have about 1/2 tread on the BFG's. I'm thinking 20's when its time toreplace. Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

I had them on my 2002 superduty . I drove from Michigan to Florida with a pregant wife( now ex) and her *****y mother. They never complained once of the ride. Please note it also had a 8" lift:doh:

Mooring Product said:
This is the best tire ever. I just switched to M/T ATZ and they don't come close to the Nitto's. Dalpilot this is an awesome deal go buy some blings.

I agree this is an awesome deal!!LOL LOL

I drive in extreme conditions daily and the Nitto's are the only tire that I actually got to keep long enough to wear the tread down. Most AT tires have poor traction or just can't hold up (weak sidewalls, tread ripping, parting) the Nitto AT's hold up you get your money out of them. the Mud Grapplers are ok but don't last and the tread chips apart on a rocky terrain very fast.

the terra's also hook up pretty good on the street I had a set on my chevy 6.0L w/ a procharger/heads/cam and they worked quite well.

Back