Carbon Fiber Stacks for pickups?

crzycowboy said:
Yeah, I'm listening.....If it were up to me, I'd get into it.....like yesterday....but I'm not the power that is........controlll......

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

LOL :evil

* Be the boss, choose your sause.

The brothas around here would steal them while you were in the grocery store & have them straped to their bikes for sidepipes.LOL :dead-horse-fast2:

I have my chassis guy -who has his own carbon fiber supplier- looking into hollow round tubes -now as I type this..... He has one guy going around buying carbon fiber only -on his payroll... I let y-all know what we can dig up.......:rockwoot: :ylsuper:

we sell a lot of carbon fiber products, the problem is carbon fiber is in a very high demand. it's all going to the goverment for the war effort. i have been waiting on some c/f hoods for almost 6 months.

scot

800 wont cut it its still hot at the stack, ive lasered egt my stakc after a pull it was at 1200

Depends on what type of carbon fiber, it's not all the same, and there is also different types of resin. Most of the CF isn't going to the war effort, it is going to japan for a new aircraft being built for a certain aircraft company.

so i noticed this has been dead forever...but saw a pic of some made by diesel emission technology but cant seem to find em on the website...anybody know the $?

Back