ECM TPS wiring problems

Great White

Hey all, Ive been fighting many problems over the years and im hoping its finally coming to an end here. I just installed tranny number 7... and im checking to make sure everything is good to go. The previous owner of the truck did some hokey sh!& with the wiring so I went ahead and rewired everything that made no sense to me. There was some sort of 3 wire diode wired into the green/white (gov pressure solenoid) wire coming out of the pcm and also a wire tapped into the positive terminal on the battery going to the black/light blue (ground) wire on the TPS!! I eliminated both of those. I also wired in a new 8 pin connector for my trans since the other one was beat up. So as of right now when I turn the ignition on my gauge cluster lights are on along with the trans temp light, od off, and my wait to start light flashes. I also checked the black/light blue wire with the key on and im getting 5v which im pretty sure is supposed to be the ground for tps,vss,ess, water in fuel sensor, intake temp sensor. Also when I turn the ignition on I heard the trans solenoid so unpluged it and checked the voltage on it and got...
1.RED=12V
2.ORANGE=5V
3.BLACK/LT BLUE=5V
4.LT GREEN/WHITE=5V
5.PURPLE/WHITE=0V
6.BROWN=0V
7.ORANGE/BLACK=0V
8.PURPLE=5V
Im goin crazy at this point and im not a wire expert by any means so if anyone could help me out that would be appreciated.
Thanks

Back