lucas oil ppl

Meyers Farm , Famous Proverb " Pride is before a crash, And a haughty spirit before stumbling" If PPL continues with the same haughty spirit, its only time before it crashes and burns again... Pride can be classified as an emotion revolving around self. If changes are not coming based on the foundation of fairness or behavior without favoritism, Your Keystrokes will have NO merit...Stay Tuned I will, but dialing in will depend on the PPL.

I hope Mears re-evaluates, there's just no room in any Professional Diesel competition for Bias Rules, it simply cost in Money, Time and effort for the pullers...Let the sport determine the outcome NOT the rules. We have Two New powerplants for the sport this Year and if PPL does NOT allow our Products the trucks will pull in other Leagues that already have approval. Thats the best Part of Pulling the Choices You make is what its ALL about.

I hope Mears re-evaluates, there's just no room in any Professional Diesel competition for Bias Rules, it simply cost in Money, Time and effort for the pullers...Let the sport determine the outcome NOT the rules. We have Two New powerplants for the sport this Year and if PPL does NOT allow our Products the trucks will pull in other Leagues that already have approval. Thats the best Part of Pulling the Choices You make is what its ALL about.

What are the new powerplants and what current rules do they violate?

Was this having to do to the 2 piece cylinder heads? Where now billet heads are allowed in 2 classes and ductile heads being allowed in a 3rd?

Back