comp d sticker

How come there's no little "r" with the circle around it, or a copyright mark on the pics here? That does leave people open to get the wrong idea.

not that i want to instagate anything but why cant we get some swag? whats it take to comply with whatever to make some more.. i just want a dang sticker..

I think we discussed a prepay idea earlier that sounded good. Not sure why it didn't go through.

I don't see why the guys with red names wouldn't like the free advertising if they don't want to sell stuff themselves. It can only help them.

And if you say it's to keep stickers from ending up on idiots trucks, there was nothing stopping them from giving ron 20 bucks for one.

Last edited:
guys its all about time, i know i can only speak for myself, the others will probably feel the same way

swag is great, it makes everyone happy - except for the guy who has to make the order, then sort the orders, then collect the money, then send 9 emails when some ratard cant figure out how to send you money with paypal, then field the emails with problems, then write every address on an envelope to ship stuff out, run to the post office.........TIME. if we charged you guys for the actuall time it takes to get those stickers to your door, they should have been double the price

i absolutely loved providing compd stickers to the forum, but welding school, working on my truck and working on a dirt track car pit crew leaves me with 1 or 2 nights to chase women

what i could do is make the decals in bulk........then send them to whoever to distribute them

i know for a fact the skull decals that were sold before will not be produced again, very tedious design. this post was not a rant, i really widh it was easier to produce swag of the sticky kind. but i may work on some new logos for the guys starting in a a few months

Last edited:
Why not leave it to the buyer??

Set up a gmail. Ex: CompDstickers@gmail.com

Start a thread. You want a sticker paypal x amount of money to said addy. Make the amount cover shipping, fees and cost of stickers.

Make is easy for multiple stickers..
1 sticker -$5
2-$7
3-$8
Ect and so on...

You forget to put your addy on the paypal. Tough sh!t. Learn how the pp works.

Just a thought. And I totally want one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Jkidd,

Graphics aren't that easy, per say. Stickers are usually priced based on the size in which they are cut (Square graphics, rectangle graphics, etc.) Then you can get to overlays for multiple colors and effects.

If the demand is greater than the cost of the materials, then you can do graphics that inexpensive. The more graphics you can run through the plotter and use the vinyl up, the better.

Why not leave it to the buyer??

Set up a gmail. Ex: CompDstickers@gmail.com

Start a thread. You want a sticker paypal x amount of money to said addy. Make the amount cover shipping, fees and cost of stickers.

Make is easy for multiple stickers..
1 sticker -$5
2-$7
3-$8
Ect and so on...

You forget to put your addy on the paypal. Tough sh!t. Learn how the pp works.

Just a thought. And I totally want one!!

um that is the exact way it worked before, You go ahead and give yourself a high five for being captain obvious!

somebody (ME) still has to compile all the info and orders still

buyers sent money to my address...
I filled the orders
I packaged the orders
I took the orders to the post office

You could call me the apple store of compd because I was doing everything

all the buyer has to do is hit send money on paypal :lolly:

Last edited:
um that is the exact way it worked before, You go ahead and give yourself a high five for being captain obvious!

somebody (ME) still has to compile all the info and orders still

buyers sent money to my address...
I filled the orders
I packaged the orders
I took the orders to the post office

You could call me the apple store of compd because I was doing everything

all the buyer has to do is hit send money on paypal :lolly:

Sorry. Haven't been here long enough to know. But by all means pad a little for the truck fund. I'd pay $10-12 for a $5 sticker

I'd be cool with a little 1"x5" "competitiondiesel.com" stick in white.

Way I think about it as promoting the site.

I'm not big on huge stickers. Very minimalistic in that regard.

And thank you for doing that. Very cool of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

but yes like i said, if i can simplify a few design so production time gets cut down i may bring some thing back up for sale

Alright boys, we have something in the works coming for you guys. It's still in the planning stages so give us some time.

DEZLFREK- I haven't forgot about you.

I think I have two big and two small comp d decals (not the skull one) from the last batch that was made. I sold my truck before I put them on. If anyone is interested just PM me and I will see exactly what I have if you would like any. I would rather they get put on a comp d members rig instead of not going to use :rockwoot:

Back