Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Pureflow Airdog
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 07:17 AM   #41
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
Trying so hard not to make a crack here about this comment....must show restraint..... J/K ya Anthony. Good luck on finding a new guy. If I was hiring a guy I would go for that Watson kid, he's a pretty fart smeller.
I will be contacting him later today. I have someone flying in tomorrow that I am very excited about and hope it works out. It was already lined up so I am going to give him first opportunity. He also is the perfect fit for the job. Does basically this same job but for a different company. Mr. Watson you will here from me soon. Most likely Friday when I land in Dallas.

The location we are in is very nice. No "city" feeling which is what I like. About 30 miles from Indianapolis, 90 miles from Cincinatti, and 100 miles from Louisville. Lots of action around here if you need. We also have a ticket dude that hooks us up with Indy 500, Brickyard, etc tickets!! Thats my favorite part of the job.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #42
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Thanks to all that inquired. We have filled the position. I will let you know who it is in a couple weeks.

Hint: He is a compd member and has even posted in this thread!!

Closed Thread