2.6 ss class?

Lostnwalmart

I am 99% sure about building my truck into a 2.6 SS truck and i was wondering, since we have one of the very few monthly races if we get enough interest could we have a 2.6 SS class with points? If we do what rules will be set? and who else is with me! I personally like the rules that jeff had and think they are easy enough to conform to and should be kept. I will have to add weight to meet the requirements, I think this could be huge down here with all the trucks we have and would be a fun step between pro street and 12.00 index. I know that either way ill still be able to race i just think this would be a great way to gain some more momentum behind this class. :pop:
-Cliff

Bump any intrest in this class from the Texas guys? If we get enough we could have a points race and a buy in for some cash money at the end of the season.

As with anything, if enough racers in that particular class show up on a regular basis, it may be looked at as a future class. SOmeone to sponser the class would also need to be addresses. I think Mike and David are already doing more than they should in regards to prizes.

Something else to consider with different classes is the extra time it takes to run the races. These test and tune nights usually get pretty crowded as the night goes on.

I agree completely that mike and lot are doing more than enough to sponsor the current pro street trucks but I'm sure another sponsor can be found or a pot can be made. You bring up a good point on the run Time issues and we can't always get a run in due to traffic At the track. I guess what we would need is a group of interested guys willing to do it then work out the details from there

how many trucks that fit that class are there tho? hell last year they had hard enough time getting trucks out for an open class

I think the two classes are great... Would be a good idea to "refine" the street class depending on who starts showing up for it on a regular basis.

Back