Pinks All Out Baytown.

VMAX

Only two weeks until the event. Knowing most guys that are running are on this section, I figure this would be a good place to see who is going, when people are showing up and how we can coordinate all going in around the same time. If not we will be spread all over the track. Parking is assigned per rig that comes in. No saving spaces. At least this was how it was in Dallas.

As for racing classes we need to assign our trucks to an Index.

10:00 -10:50

10:50 -11:00

11:00- 11:50

12:00- 12:50

ect ect.

The more trucks we can get on the same dial in would give more of a chance to get multiple diesels televised. Anyway we can agree on some dial ins? Even if we have say 2 time classes with a couple rigs on each would be a good thing.

See you guys soon.

The Competition Diesel DeRanged Crew will be there! DalPilot, Billy, ThatPreston, Rico, Myself, and a special guest. LOL

I can't wait till Baytown!

I am shooting for 10:50- 11:00. Not gonna push the 10:00- 10:50 class. With cool weather the truck can do it. Just not gonna push it. I plan on making all 4 passes.

Some people are arriving on Wed night. I think we will make it out Thursday night. If you go in Friday expect hours of sitting in traffic.

9.00 - 9.50 :evil

We do need to coordinate the arrival.

Why? I can only recall seeing one race where they picked a class faster than 10.00 most I have seen were the 10.00 to 10.50 cars. I can only imagine that it is just because of limited numbers of vehicles that can truly pass tech for 9.99 and better.

I am shooting for 10:50- 11:00. Not gonna push the 10:00- 10:50 class. With cool weather the truck can do it. Just not gonna push it. I plan on making all 4 passes.

Some people are arriving on Wed night. I think we will make it out Thursday night. If you go in Friday expect hours of sitting in traffic.

good luck man would be awesome to make the cut or even better good luck to you all! :cheer:

Why? I can only recall seeing one race where they picked a class faster than 10.00 most I have seen were the 10.00 to 10.50 cars. I can only imagine that it is just because of limited numbers of vehicles that can truly pass tech for 9.99 and better.

I'm just being funny.
My fastest pass was 10.24 so I don't think we will be running low 9's.
I'm going out to Pinks for the fun, I don't care if we get "picked".

I'm just being funny.
My fastest pass was 10.24 so I don't think we will be running low 9's.
I'm going out to Pinks for the fun, I don't care if we get "picked".

I hope you guys do would be nice to see a few more diesels on the show.

Anybody have a few extra crew passes so we don't have to park over on the other side. I'll be the pit crew beer bish...

They picked the 9:50 class for the show. It was a nice consecutive close running group. All vehicles got to run 3 passes. I believe we had 5 diesel trucks running?

Lots and lots of drinking a partying. Good times.

LIL Red's highlight was 3 best 60ft's to date and it pulled one wheel up on all three launhes. I thnk 2 wheels went up on the hand drop but not certain yet.

Back