need some help

pullinpower

I have lost power on the switched 12v on the "100 pin" suggested source. I've tried to find a blown fuse and have had no luck yet. What circut is this wire? this is for switched power supply for drive boxes with EV's

I have lost power on the switched 12v on the "100 pin" suggested source. I've tried to find a blown fuse and have had no luck yet. What circut is this wire? this is for switched power supply for drive boxes with EV's

What year and model truck is this on? I assume you are referring to the truck's wire you are using for powering the gauges?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Sorry it took so long to respond, I have been traveling a bit lately (Indy nationals followed immediately by Big Sky Nationals).

Are you using the Pink/Yellow wire from this photo?
3-Gauge Install Pictures

Unfortunately I don't have a factory manual for a 2006, and it looks like that circuit was new for that year. I have a 2003 manual and a 2007 manual, but I can't view the wiring diagrams on the 2007. It looks like a good circuit (assuming they kept it from 2003) would be the cigarette lighter (not the power outlet) supply, which is red in color, 18 ga, fused by fuse 29 (20A, so a supplemental fuse is necessary), and in pin 36 of connector C219. It looks like C219 should be a gray connector on the left side of the instrument panel.

If I can get the 2007 wiring diagrams to work, I'll check to see if there is any better info.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back