Ponci's Diesel Days

Great event Brad. We had a great time, nice to see the diesel community still strong. It looked sketchy at first with all the water on the track but the crew did a great job drying it off. I was wondering what happened to Devon's truck on his last pass, still waiting to get a chance to line up next to Devon. Long time since we ran the truck, we were having a lot of exhaust leaks and boost leaks didn't run what we were hoping, however now we got the itch to go back out racing again. Hope to see all soon.

Last edited:
Great event Brad. We had a great time, nice to see the diesel community still strong. It looked sketchy at first with all the water on the track but the crew did a great job drying it off. I was wondering what happened to Devon's truck on his last pass, still waiting to get a chance to line up next to Devon. Long time since we ran the truck, we were having a lot of exhaust leaks and boost leaks didn't run what we were hoping, however now we got the itch to go back out racing again. Hope to see all soon.

Yeah last run it must have spun, then went into a bad death wobble, I had to back off it was to bad to keep going. One day we have to line up for sure!!

Back