2wd class starting in Owen county(Northern Kentucky)

I guy i know just bought a sled and he is goin to start a 2wd diesel class if he can get enough people that wants to pull. Since im the only person with a 2wd. one of the guys friends asked me if i knew anybody. I havnt talked to him myself to figure out exactly what he is wanting to do. So is there anybody thats in the Northern kentucky area that would want to do this.

He is also goin to start a mini 4wd class(4 cylinders, and v-6). Not real sure about this class either. ill have more details as soon as i talk to him.

i would be interested it i get planted near there.. currently im still moving around..

i would like to come pull down there.

there's a 2wd mod (well tube chassis) ford with a big brazillian (I think) diesel engine in it out of that area somewhere I believe. What level of trucks is he wanting - work stock/stock turbo, 2.6, 2.8, 3.0 or mods?

Is this individual only gonna run hooks at Owen Co. or all around? Points series?

C-ya

More info please. Im intrested. Gonna see how high i wanna go with my truck this winter. Im thinkin open driveline....

Lynn

Back