Southern Invitational Indoor Pull - Murfreesboro, TN Feb 3-4

Patricia will be driving the Corn Fed truck. Campaigning two tractors and two trucks were a bit much, since our farming operation has increased. I'll run the tractors and she will run the truck.

Patricia will be driving the Corn Fed truck. Campaigning two tractors and two trucks were a bit much, since our farming operation has increased. I'll run the tractors and she will run the truck.

Ok I understand. That has to be a lot of work. I know just keeping up with one truck can be a lot of work not to mention 2 tractors as well. How many acres are you all up to now?

Several thousand. We will also have a part time driver, John Steward. He painted both Legacy and Corn Fed. He has had his own gas truck for years and sold it this year to make more time for running our truck. He did well with it last summer.

That man does amazing work! Ya'll will have anything that needs painting on your farm looking good now with him there more. LOL

I'll be working the Amsoil booth Friday so anybody who wants to feel free to stop by and introduce yourself! :rockwoot:

They have always told us to be there and signed in by 12 Friday afternoon. But the truck will probably not get in the building till around 5 or 6. thats about what it has always been with us.

Seen the sled go thru Glasgow, Ky about 45 minutes ago. Looks like a Lowery sled with a big Lucas Oil wrap. I wish everyone a good time and Good luck.

Welp, not going to make it, had my choice the farm show or this, I chose the farm show. Good luck to everyone.

Back