Story on Rocken-Tech

MikeThomas

Who knows the low down on Rocken Tech? Im eyeing their 14mm pump head, but what is it sourced from, and what is its reliability? Any one running one?

Oh, this is my first post...Howdy:cheer:

Welcome Mike!

Be sure to stop by the Introductions forum and make a post up there. We'll get you welcomed proper. :welcome:

You got a web addy on that company? Rocken-Tech aint ringin' any bells with me.

I lead a sheltered 3rd gen life. LOL

I talked to a dude here in Northern California who tried one of thier 14mm rotors and he said it didn't seem to do much, just spend the extra $250 and get one of KTA's, they've been proven at 600+rwhp.

What's the performance difference between a Rokentech 14 and a KTA 14?

Only questionable thing about Rokentech's unit was the craftsmanship and longevity... Provided that it's running, I don't see how it wouldn't perform as well as any other 14?

More likely he didn't notice it because he wasn't running the massive lift pump system required to take advantage of it?

I talked to a dude here in Northern California who tried one of thier 14mm rotors and he said it didn't seem to do much, just spend the extra $250 and get one of KTA's, they've been proven at 600+rwhp.

What else was done to his truck? If it was mild, I imagine you would not notice much???

A buddy of mine has one but it isn't in the truck yet. I didn't hear any complaints on craftsmanship upon visual inspection. Hopefully he will get it on his truck and I can give a real report on it.

Mark checking in with post number 1. Hey guys! KTA has been so up front about his stuff that I am leaning that way.

Where is some info on this KTA stuff? Ive know looked at the Rocken Tech stuff and yes it looks tempting. I would like more info as well..

Back