Nothing at wot?

oldsmolet

I was gonna call but it's a late and maybe I could get a quick answer here. I have a bd rad and if I go full throttle with it it acts like it pops out of gear everytime and my truck will bounce off rev limiter. That bd rad causes some funky stuff sometimes so I chalked it up as that. Well my truck does it now without it. I don't get on it a lot so I'm not sure how often. I've tried it a couple times and sometimes it's the 1-2 shift. Sometimes it's the 2-3 shift. Maybe you could steer me in the direction. We have adjusted the tv cable countless times but I don't think that would cause 2-3 problems. My truck has a little hype about how quick it is in my area and one of the times I get on it to show a trash talkin duramax up it does this rubs me a little wrong. Lol. I don't know if this helps but when I let off and coasted for a bit then it shifted. Good news is I caught him top end or I'd be a little frustrated.

Sorry for long ranted post just lookin for a little guidance where the issue could be.
Thanks Jeremy.

Back