DIY Bumper Kits

2nd gen without bars price shipped to 39120, also a pic mounted would be nice. and how are they mounted? stock mounts or do these come with new bumper mounts? thanks

I emailed him since he didn't seem to be replying to this thread.
2nd gen w/o prerunner $695
He doesn't have any pics.

Are these still available if so I would like a quote for a 2008 dodge 2500 basic front bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with fat fingers

Thanks I will be getting in-touch with you guys on this, they look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with fat fingers

New Bumper Option DIY Kits

We are proud to offer a new style bumper for our customers. This is a new DIY option they come in 3 piece kits (OBS) and 5 piece kits (Super Duty). To keep the costs low they are totally DIY they come in pre-fab sections. This makes cost of the bumper and shipping low.

The "Bumpers Kits" come unfinished with light buckets and mounting brackets tacked in place. You just need to simply weld 3 or 5 sections together yourself! All of the pre-fabricating is taken care of.

All Bumpers Come Plain Steel

Standard Duty bumper is made of 3/16” plate with 3/16 mounting brackets. Other thickness options available, please contact us for further details.

Materials include:

Features Cold Rolled Steel used throughout bumper. 1/8”-5/16 available

Depending on Requested Duty, bumpers weigh anywhere from 100-250lbs

Winch Mounting is typical 4 ½” x 10” 3/8 bolts found on most winches, Warn m8000, Mile Marker, Smittybuilt, Ect.

However, Super winch Husky Series worm drive, Warn 8274 upright, and Ramsey RE series worm drive winches will not work without custom provisions. Lighting options come standard for 6” lights, Hella and Piaa typical.

Options include:

Assembled Pre-Runner bar (bolt on). This is an option that bolts to the bumper. All tig welded together ready to bolt to bumper. Mounting requires drilling 4 holes in your bumper.
Other options available please email or PM questions to paul@cptrucks.com

Pricing:

OBS Kit - $495+shipping

Super Duty - $595+Shipping

Pre-Runner Bar - $225.00+Shipping

Bumpers also available for Jeeps, Dodges, Chevies along with tube Jeep Fenders, Superduty front light bars(mount with tow hooks)

bumper4.jpg

bumper3.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper1.jpg

bar-bumpers-02.jpg

bar-bumpers-04.jpg

bar-bumpers-05.jpg

just-released-12.jpg

just-released-10.jpg
need a quote for a 2005 chevy2500hd diesel front bumper kit

Back