Mystery wire ?

cetaneaddict

Causing my own headaches
02 f350
Driver side frame rail about half way back between the fuel tank and the transfer case there is a plug with some wires. Well the bracket that holds the plug to the frame broke/rotted but I also noticed that it wore through two wires in the 14 years of its life. The first wire is ( brown with white stripe) and the second is (black with light blue stripe) I have tried google with little luck. I think the brown with white stripe is trailer running lights? Which makes sense because they haven't worked in a while, But the black with the light blue stripe ?????? What made me look is my fuel gauge hasn't moved. So either the truck is getting awesome fuel mileage or I'm going to run out of fuel on my way to work tomorrow. It sitting at just under 1/2 a tank and it's been like that since yesterday.

It's that tan ford I own that's my WCW lol. The body is still pretty clean but the frame has some surface rust........ It's dark out. I worked then played the firewood game and I'm about to head to the gym so maybe tomorrow I'll crawl under it again and follow it. Once it goes to the fuel tank I will probably lose it.

Back