NEW for 2008

I think some coated stacks would be a good idea - in various colors and a more ready supply of bare metals. Seeing a lot of those and getting lost of requests.

farmboysdiesel said:
I think some coated stacks would be a good idea - in various colors and a more ready supply of bare metals. Seeing a lot of those and getting lost of requests.

I have a dealer that is working on getting stacks ceramic coated in different colors. We will supply the raw stacks, but will not be actually coating them. They want to just stick with the chrome stacks.

i would like a price on 7 inch aussies 4 inlet 36 inches tall not the chrome just the dull ones need 2

Hmm...something like this will be a custom job. Our sttacks standard bottoms are 5" O.D. Do you need this to be 4" O.D. or 4" I.D.? I would have to see if we have the tooling to go from 4" up to 7". There may need to be a few welds in that transition. You will still need to buy these from a dealer however. I have a list of dealers in my "Grand Rock Dealers" thread.

Not a big fan of the Aussie stacks, however I do like the idea of a 8" miter. You could probably shoot a small pumpkin out of one of thoes, it could be fun!

Back