got her ordered!!

Drumman

Cummins TSS
Well after 4 months of my truck sitting and waiting on a transmission i finally ordered my stage 2 Garmon Transmission today! i am very excited! i probably wont be able to sleep well until it gets here haha. If i get time i will post up some pictures and will definitely post how well it went and how she runs.

thanks jeff and the garmon team looking forward to getting it!

Brent

Chandler is it going to making a trip to Indy? I mean after all the last time I rode in it was when the input busted lol.

Not so good.. Having to part out and go back to stock..

My time in the sun has ended (for a while at least)..

Down but not out... I'll be back.

ohh man, i didnt know that.im really sorry about that.i know you love this sh$T just like i do..

Photo208.jpg

Photo212.jpg

Got the drive shaft, cross member and tranny mount out in one night and the next night i dropped the trans. anyone know what that green/teal TC might be? Is that the stock 47re TC color?

See the nice groove cut into my TC by the bolts of the planetary gear housing cover, Awesome!

... Lol thanks for letting it hibernate there for awhile :) but yeah I'll bring it up after I get the tranny in hopefully it will get here Tuesday or Wednesday so I can get it in over the long weekend

haha no doubt, but i will have to see if there is a break in period, this tranny will be treated like a princess if so lol.

Back