Group Buys on Silver Bullet Line of Turbos?

Yes we can and would run a group buy for turbos. We do need to see if there is any interest. Please chime in here and let us know if you are interested.

I would be interested. If there is a list put me on it. May need more than one so........

I might be in the market for a 62.........been doing research.....I'm still learning about turbos....

Will the Silver 62 be good for my setup as a daily driver / mild to moderate towing???????..............I'm only looking to be up around 550 HP with all my boxes and chips on MAX..........but still need to be able to drive and spool pretty quickly........

Several members here have the Silver 62 and they also tow with no complaints. You should be able to reach your goal with it.

We are seeing how many of you are interested and what the numbers are looking like. We will then give the best prices that we can for the numbers estimated to be in the group. Last time we ran a group buy it was a hit for everyone. Nice pricing and great product. To answer the question about the Silver6280 being a great towing turbo. The answer is, yes it is very good for towing.

Brady the silver 6280? 80mm turbine wheel? I have an older silver bullet 66, I thought it was a 74 mm turbine wheel? Have you guys started using 80mm turbine wheels?

The Silver series turbos are using a 74mm exducer turbine wheel. The backwall size is 80mm. Some of our competitors have been quoting backwall sizes to make their products seem equal in turbine dimensions. Thanks

Back