my p-pump conversion

hmm well i had my fass guy send me stiffer spring that uped the pressure to 26, but i think he said that i needed a 150 with a stiffer spring to up the pressure any more, do they have an even stiffer spring for the 95/150 i take it?

Back when I did this three years ago and Doug still ran PDW, it was said that the 95 GPH pumps had a big enough motor to support that flow with up to 45 psi. So if you had a 95 GPH unit, you could change the spring. The 150's motor wasn't big enough to flow that much at 45 psi, which is why it was said an upgraded pump was needed. I'm running the 150 series 95 GPH pump with mine. Not sure what the pressure is, since the 30 psi gauge is pegged.

well its saturday finally and mark is on his way down. hopefully we will get this thing figured out. i will let you know how it turns out.

Its gonna take some tuning. You should have realized that before you started and invested time and money in the swap. A good understanding of the 12v fuel system goes a long way in a conversion like this.

i had it running, but there is a few issues with the pump, nothing major, i just dont wanna spend anymore money on it, so therefore im selling everything. everything is getting switched back over this weekend.

it had some idle issues and the pin inside the pump was bent. i can still be ran like this and will work fine, i just dont wanna fix it. therefore i am selling all of it. if you are interested in anything i have just pm me and i will get you a price. everything is brand new yet.

Back