17th Annual BD Truckin Nationals

We just had an event in Redding, while a bit North it is at least in the same state!

Hopefully we make it up there from Bremerton early enough for the eats & drinks! I'll probably have my Jetta in the trailer so we can always pile in it to go across to the hotel!

Yeah was coming to Redding but had some family stuff come up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I am going to be there as part of the Supreme Diesel Race team. Nice to get to enjoy the weekend instead of having to work it. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

You do have to register for test and tune. If there is a really low car count pre-registered then they usually allow you to run. Doesnt happen very often, but it can. Check with the track first.

I am going to be there as part of the Supreme Diesel Race team. Nice to get to enjoy the weekend instead of having to work it. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Brotha Pat, swing by the truck it would be great to catch up this weekend!

-Frank

We were hoping to leave today but looks like we might only leave friday or saturday? See you all there for sunday. :woohoo:

We are currently all alone at the track. Rolled in yesterday evening, Chris from BD stopped by last night for a few minutes as did the Supreme Diesel crew.

Had a nice fire, and wiener roast last night, perfect evening. The rain rolled in as forecast and it is a little wet currently, but it is also forecast to clear up by tomorrow morning. Hoping we get a couple hour reprieve to make a couple hits today.

Back