Estimated HP with a Smarty

DSALRAM

Diesel Guru
Hello all! A bit new to the 5.9 side of things.. Did alot with my 7.3 FURD, but just never was enough.

My question is what is the estimated RWHP with the Smarty, upgraded Air intake,and straight piped with stock turbo and sticks to strart with? I know some of you started there and Thats where I will start, and add as I go. Just would like to get a baseline on my new 06..............THANKS!

If you

Hello all! A bit new to the 5.9 side of things.. Did alot with my 7.3 FURD, but just never was enough.

My question is what is the estimated RWHP with the Smarty, upgraded Air intake,and straight piped with stock turbo and sticks to strart with? I know some of you started there and Thats where I will start, and add as I go. Just would like to get a baseline on my new 06..............THANKS!

If you

you would probably see 400hp or a little over. Once all the right parts are in place though if that's where you're going.... it's nothing to see it support 700, 800 and even 900hp.

My buddy dynoed his 05 saturday. Mods are- Goerend tranny, FASS 150, 4" exhaust with muffler, S&B intake, and Smarty (stock injectors, aftermarket turbo programming), but the truck has stock injectors, and stock turbo.

448hp/843tq

Back