After 4 yrs on build it's time for a refresh!

I bet you have to clean the rear wheels alot with those big ass side stacks, I know there black before long.

Getting back to your disappointment on the 22.5 tire life, do you think that the heat from those side pipe stack leg burners had anything to do with it?

I never understood pointing hot exhaust at tires.

Getting back to your disappointment on the 22.5 tire life, do you think that the heat from those side pipe stack leg burners had anything to do with it?

I never understood pointing hot exhaust at tires.

Nope!

Honestly I just drive too aggressive.

With the weight of this truck, hooking and axle wrap are nearly non existent. It wasn't helpful either that I'll run 4th gear up to 90mph and break loose shifting to 5th.

Just to get the front of the truck off the ground a 4 ton Jack is ideal since even a 3 ton starts to make questionable creeks and clicks screaming for help. Lol

So the stacks have a built in steps?:hehe:

Do you have a pic with step out ?

20180420_234436.jpg

Nope!

Honestly I just drive too aggressive.

With the weight of this truck, hooking and axle wrap are nearly non existent. It wasn't helpful either that I'll run 4th gear up to 90mph and break loose shifting to 5th.

Just to get the front of the truck off the ground a 4 ton Jack is ideal since even a 3 ton starts to make questionable creeks and clicks screaming for help. Lol
Open rear diff?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back