Black's Diesel now offering Full Transmission Builds

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We are now offering full transmission builds in house. We use all parts from Goerend transmission and built to there specs. We specialize in 47RE/48RE transmissions. We will be adding Allison to the list soon. PM, email or call with any questions, pricing and warranty info.

Freaking love mine! Thanks Ashley! Would be out bashing on it right now if damn Bullseye didn't screw me...:kick:

Did you use a #4 oil return fitting?

Well Ashley did, but yes it does. He built this truck while I was still in Afghanistan. I wanted to get back into diesel motorsports after the deployment. I had planned to run it at the track as much as possible when I came home on leave but the poor thing's just been sitting at his shop.

Last edited:
I know, it has my old dual CP3's on it:Cheer:

Haha well I'll be... I never even thought to ask who they came from? Just questions on the pumps? haha That's pretty cool man. :thankyou2: for a hell of a deal! How's the single working for you?

Just to be clear, the turbo had a #6 oil feed and 7/8" drain. Just dont want any confusion on that.

:doh: sorry Ashley. Thanks for setting me straight. I'm getting forgetful in my "old age" haha enough about the turbo, back to your transmissions. Thank you again sir for an awesome job :Cheer:

I am surprised you didn't do the transmission thing along time ago as much as you worked on them in the race trucks. I am sure it will be a good move for you good luck with it.

Back