best writer and why?

cetaneaddict

Causing my own headaches
I'm sure its been covered and beat to death but I'm looking for some more tuning for my 05 with an hp tuner. I currently have kory's tuning. I've been looking at ryan's. $900 for 3 tunes it looks like from him. Is his tuning worth the $? Or does anyone else have better options? feel free to inbox me in-case of the gov watching. Also any other things I should do for supporting fuel? I've been looking at a 10mil stroker. Does the rail pressure sensors do anything to help or hurt? I've been out of the common rail world for 10+ years.

62/67 drop in charger
30% overs
5 inch exhaust
s&b intake
6 speed dual disk
35/12.5/17's
4X4

I've had Ryan's on a stock 6.7 and then tried another tuner, had the Trans go out and Randy's transmission said they prefered Ryan's tuning for their transmissions so switched back. The motor definitely ran quieter and smoother with his.

I reckon there are a lot of calibrators who are top notch, but aren't well know due to them being quiet. Think about it, every truck at ucc this year would have been tuned and the writers weren't made publicly known

That’s exactly why i don’t mind people messaging me. I figured there are some not known people I wouldn’t mind trying.

Back