Billet input for 2005 Ram 48RE

AsTroSS

problems start @80 psi
Looking new billet input for my friends 2005 Ram 2500 4wd with 48re.

Shipping will be to GA30022

Margus/ AsTroSS

Joefarmer I'm new to the forum and can't PM you yet but I'm in serious need of some help if possible.

Ok thanks, still have to get my post count up to email though ,apparently it takes a couple days, if you try to post up you get banned, was trying to get info ASAP but I'll just have to wait

Can somebody sent to me the quote and availability?

I am ready to buy and better to support Compd member than random Ebay seller, but looks like there is no real interest from seller side....

Ok thanks, still have to get my post count up to email though ,apparently it takes a couple days, if you try to post up you get banned, was trying to get info ASAP but I'll just have to wait

Sending email outside of CompD is not a problem. That's why Brandon posted the email address. Just send them an email with your question, or you can call them at 614.733.3744 or check out their website at http://www.firepunk.com if it is something simple. Then you won't have to wait on getting your post count up or trying to inflating it with spam...

They are great guys.

Can somebody sent to me the quote and availability?

I am ready to buy and better to support Compd member than random Ebay seller, but looks like there is no real interest from seller side....
Did parts not email you back? I'll PM a technicians direct email address and have a word with the guy behind parts@firepunk.com.

Brandon, no feedback from Firepunk team.

Maybe the reason was bit different email (ours are bit different than .com)address thank regularly americans use.

Back