Chase Awards $150,000

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hi,

My name is Vivian and I am with Quick Tricks Auto. I don't post often but I know some of the members and ....

I want to tell you guys about an amazing opportunity that we, at Quick Tricks, are thankful to be a part of.

Chase is awarding $150,000 to (20) small businesses. We need your votes and if possible, spouses, children, parents .... Anybody with a phone or computer.

Go to https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/

Choose: Vote for your favorite business

Enter: Quick Tricks Auto 33186

That will take you to a new page to VOTE.

I don't expect those who don't know me or have not worked with us to vote but I want the people we have worked with to know.

It takes just a few minutes. We Thank You in advance and as always, appreciate your business. The Quick Tricks Team
Edit/Delete Message

Check out our fb page: Quick Tricks Automotive Performance, Inc. We recently posted videos of our customers pulling. The latest vid was 1st place and 327 ft. We'll put some into pulling too :evil

I'm sorry. It is not my intention to bother anyone. I've been in this business for 11 years and I am trying to reconnect with people I have dealt with who I know will vote for us, if they knew. I don't know you and I am not asking for your vote. My apologies.

I see you are a supporter, which is cool.
The concern for spamming is well founded.

I was up after 4AM this morning reporting 10 posts from one spammer.
It's ridiculous that they come here and post unreadable garbage, just to try to bind the site up with their crap.

Mark.

Vivian is cool y'all. She's legit. Now Rene on the other hand, we all know he is the #chickenman

If Travis says you're cool, I'm fine. I just didn't want a power tripping mod come along and ban a supporter.

Thanks Mark. I can imagine your dilemma, kind of like ... *bdh*

Thank You Oldestof11 and Travis, Rene is going to send me a pic, to post here, that he says you will recognize :pop::pop::pop::pop:

Hi Ryan,

He left to Rudy's event this morning without sending the picture he said he was going to send lol

Thanks,
Vivian

Back