05 Conversion pictures!

bigcountry250

Just installed an 05 grill and had my 05 bumper custom painted to match the truck and installed billet inserts in the grill and bumper. I also installed fog lights behind the billet insert in the bumper. Only thing left to do is get the headlights out of a 05 Harly Davidson trucks because they are black. What do ya'll think.

BEFORE
917c5f9e.jpg

AFTER

trux004.jpg

trux003.jpg

trux002.jpg

trux001.jpg

bigcountry250 said:
Just installed an 05 grill and had my 05 bumper custom painted to match the truck and installed billet inserts in the grill and bumper. I also installed fog lights behind the billet insert in the bumper. Only thing left to do is get the headlights out of a 05 Harly Davidson trucks because they are black. What do ya'll think.

BEFORE
917c5f9e.jpg

AFTER

trux004.jpg

trux003.jpg

trux002.jpg

trux001.jpg

Very nice :Cheer:

May I ask why you didn't have the top bumper pad painted black as well?
(just curious)

DCSpecial said:
Very nice :Cheer:

May I ask why you didn't have the top bumper pad painted black as well?
(just curious)

One of my friends works at a body shop and he did the painting for free, to paint that top piece you would have had to sand and prime it like 4 times he said because it is a textured surface, I didn't want to make him do all of that, and if you just paint it it would look funny, I am going to be getting the entire truck painted in the near future and he is gonna do it then.

Yep, it's always fun to smooth the textured pads.

My buddy owns a body shop....they've done it on all the cladding on Avalanches, Ford SD mirrors, etc... Lots of prep work.

Back