Zuess ECM News

The PCS is not available direct from PCS you have to go through Suncoast or ATS and I would highly suggest suncoast on that deal for the valve body. I have installed one before and it works good.

The 5.9 one will be right around the corner, 6.7's are first cause thats the hardware that was done first. Most of the development of the unit was based around 6.7 engines in vehichles other then Dodges so anything that fits in that description are lucky or you atleast just have to have a 6.7 harness.

I am sure other places will start tuning them, it is close to an efi live based software and setup so anyone familure with that will be able to jump right in. Being that we have a dyno here to tune with and the fact that I have been doing testing with it the past few months does give us a leg up on others though.

Am I to understand this would be basically a "plug and play" unit for a truck originally equipped with a 6.7 such as mine? As far as the actual installation that is?

Its been released in the 6.7 version so if you have a 6.7 harness it will work. Not sure how long it will take on the 5.9's they have a lot of different pin outs from year to year so it will take awhile to make the different ones.

I have not messed with mine in awhile, working on building a motor that will handle what I am trying to accomplish with it.

Does this mean they are available, or there are some out being tested?
The 6.7l Zeus are available and have been released to a number of select customers. The next round of 6.7l customers should be ready to accept shipment in coming weeks.

What's a estimated price to tune a 5.9? Or at least an idea of how long and install and tune should take?

Thanks!

Install is about as simple as unbolting the stock ecm and installing the Zuess.

If you have an auto then there will be some other things you will have to do to have the Zuess control it and it shift right.

6.7 units are pretty much ready to ship just have to finalize a few more parameters with idle, dropping it into gear etc just to get it perfect before it leaves.

Install is about as simple as unbolting the stock ecm and installing the Zuess.

If you have an auto then there will be some other things you will have to do to have the Zuess control it and it shift right.

6.7 units are pretty much ready to ship just have to finalize a few more parameters with idle, dropping it into gear etc just to get it perfect before it leaves.

So if I'm running a 4r100 behind my 5.9 I will just use a pcs to control my tranny?

Back