Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > StarLite Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
EFILive price increases and StarLite Diesel Sale!

Hello all!

Just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know (in case you didn't already know) that due to economic changes and currency conversions, that EFILive has finally had to increase their prices on their current product offerings to offset these things.

Effective on 9/12/11 - Prices of the EFILive V2 will increase by $100, making pricing $899 for a V2 licensed for either GM or Cummins. Other pricing will also be increased, such as VIN licenses and the Tuning Licenses (GM or Cummins)

To get the word out, and to give everyone a shot at saving money while they still can - I have a sale going on select packages as well as still offering the EFILive V2 at the current price of $799.

To add to that, on all EFILive orders placed through me you will get discounted prices on custom tuning (over normal rates) and FREE shipping at checkout for orders shipped UPS Ground. Enter code HOOKMEUP at checkout!

Please let me know if I can be of assistance or if you're not sure of what you need to get. The sale prices are over on September 9th - so get yours now!

http://www.starlitediesel.com

Thanks!

Zach

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Old 09-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
StarLite Diesel

Member`s Gallery
Just wanted to give this thread a bump! Last week for this offer as prices will be increased across the board by all EFILive retailers come Monday of next week! If you are on the fence about getting EFILive or not... this week would be a good week to decide!

I offer the free shipping through orders placed this Friday (9.9.2011) by 2 PM Mountain time...

Contact me with questions!

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Old 09-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
StarLite Diesel

Member`s Gallery
sale extended until Sunday, 9/11/2011 at 6 pm! Order now to get your EFILive V2 before prices increase Monday! This price increase goes into effect for all resellers Monday morning. $799 + free shipping on all orders between now and 6 PM Mountain time tomorrow for your GM or Cummins EFILIve Flashscan V2!

EFILive Dodge Cummins EFILive Dodge Tuning Performance

Let us know how we can help you!

StarLiteDiesel.com

Old 10-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
StarLite Diesel

Member`s Gallery
Ok everyone! I have one *NEW* GM FlashScan V2 leftover from the EFILive training class I held this weekend at Industrial Injection. Next person to order the GM V2 get's a free DSP5 switch and DSP5 tune for an additional $100 instead of $250!!!

Any quesetions go ahead and ask before you buy :-)

StarLiteDiesel.com

Old 10-21-2011, 01:10 AM   #5
StarLite Diesel

Member`s Gallery
Should have updated this a few days ago.... this one is GONE!! Time for the next batch.... :-)

StarLiteDiesel.com

Closed Thread