Interior improvement

jimbo486

I made some big-time interior improvements yesterday.

The 40/20/40 3rd gen seat I had previously installed were yanked out in favor of some Corbeau Baja XRS suspension seats along with their vehicle specific frame. I really wish I had known about these before I decided to use the 3rd gen seat.

Night and day difference compared to the 3rd gen seat. Wow, these are comfy! I sit at a lower height than I did prior with the way I had the 3rd gens mounted (I could've done better but never got around to doing so). Well worth the money in my opinion.

I have plans to install a center console. Either make the 3rd gen console work, look for others to use or make my own, somehow. Carpet will also happen soon. I didn't have time to look for a good carpet company in the short time that it took for these to arrive. Plus, I wasn't gonna just let them sit in the boxes. I had to install them!

612703f01aecd6a833258bf05c614b48.jpg

47d530eb1556138a392efe49e35e72a1.jpg

Last edited:
Needs "cup" holders for my beer when we go cruse homie!!!! Fix it and come pick me up!

Look awesome man!

I had good luck with Stock Interiors vinyl replacement. I expect there carpet replacements to be on good standards

These slide forward plenty to allow good access. Not that there's any room for storage right now.

9c663c1bbb58f6e8d881c9d6b12b4dd2.jpg

Last edited:
Back