Hushpower Monster Truck

Jesus----slow down turbo,Im still trying to beet normal guys.LOLNothin like throwing me in the fire!LOL No just kidding,I did get asked if I would be willing to display at the world finals in vegas,although I woudnt run I would get my foot in the door!

that would be sweet as hell if you can go out to the finals and get out there and do a little freestyle in vegas.:rockwoot:

Great pictures, Dave. I want some bigger ones for the desktop. The motor home shot is KILLER.

The rebuild you did puts that thing on show truck caliber... then you go and launch it through a damn RV. :doh::hehe: Must be the sled puller in ya; no respect for the bling when the flag drops. LOL

Glad to see you get some space to air it out in front of the fans; and fans you have.

All your blood, sweat, and tears seem to be paying off in spades. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.:clap:

You thought about cutting the tires like some do to cut down on rotating mass and free up some Hp?

Dave, love the new body on the truck! Congrats on the Freestyle...my kids love that the best! I look forward to catching this truck sometime this year. Gonna be in Ohio any time?

You thought about cutting the tires like some do to cut down on rotating mass and free up some Hp?

One of our very own compd members that drives allen pezos "Prowler' is working on 200 lbs a piece lighter wheels as we speak and we are gonna get some SIR tires that are 400lbs a piece lighter. .

These tires and wheels would of been on the truck sooner had RPMFEST not screwed us out of every dollar we was owed.But I will start a new thread on this tonight.

Awesome truck man. It was great to see it in person..that thing is beautiful and congrats on kicking A$$ in freestyle!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Guys, Saturday night after the freestyle, Daves last lap was right in front of the stands, easy 15,000 people, maybe more. He matted it, lit the chargers, and when the smoke cleared, he had a nice cherry blossom on top of the stack.....it is AWESOME to hear that many people say, "AAAAHHH FIRE OUT THE STACK!!!!!":rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Guys, Saturday night after the freestyle, Daves last lap was right in front of the stands, easy 15,000 people, maybe more. He matted it, lit the chargers, and when the smoke cleared, he had a nice cherry blossom on top of the stack.....it is AWESOME to hear that many people say, "AAAAHHH FIRE OUT THE STACK!!!!!":rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
I think the pistons said the same thing AAAHHH FIRE OUT THE STACK AGAIN

Back