Snow nozzle size to HP rating

MyStroke

Just wondering if we can build this list based on what works/ best results.
What size nozzle works best with your HP.

100ml/min nozzle

175ml/min nozzle

225ml/min nozzle

375ml/min nozzle

625ml/min nozzle

2 x 625ml/min nozzle

Not quite what I'm after, what nozzle is best suited for
400 HP
500 HP
So in and so fourth. As a pair if 625s isn't going to work for everybody.

This is pointless not everyone has the same engine. You can't compare dmax to powerstoke and cummins and expect the same results.

By posting what you run, cummins, stroke or dmax, set up and nozzle will give someone a base to look at.
Vs. buying a Kit that comes with a couple of small nozzles and complaining that there Kit is worthless and posting such info.

It's not just brands of trucks. It's fuel pumps its turbos its airflow going through your head or heads it's cam specs etc etc. Basically a stage3 snow kit might be suitable for a 500hp truck. Ish. You get into sled pulling or high hp drag trucks or high hp daily drivers and your gonna need a hell of a pump and some big nozzles.

It's not just brands of trucks. It's fuel pumps its turbos its airflow going through your head or heads it's cam specs etc etc. Basically a stage3 snow kit might be suitable for a 500hp truck. Ish. You get into sled pulling or high hp drag trucks or high hp daily drivers and your gonna need a hell of a pump and some big nozzles.

Yes, I agree with this ^

Once you start playing with you're engine, no 2 are the exact same.

My 0.02$ is that find a good setup that atomizes the water/meth very well, because diesles aren't design to equally flow air to the pistons, more water may enter 1 more than the other.

I remember a while back when a 7.3 was blown up, the guy tore the engine down and a few of the intake passages had way more iron staining from the water.

(obviously, should not have been using hard water, but points out a potential issue.)

Back