CompD mobile??

No sweat wideopen. You gotta take care of family and personal stuff first.
I think I speak for 99% of the people on here that all of you guys work very hard keeping this site as great as it is. Thanks for all your hard work.

Honestly, regular Comp works better from the iPhone than most mobile sites. I could name two that I browse the classifieds on that are much slower. And Czerak what can you hook us up with?

Jason was talking about writing some apps for the iphone, figured this would be as good a start as any. Not like he would be short of beta testers LOL

forget an app for iphone/blackberry. just put up a mobile site. most website apps just take you to the mobile version anyways. We need to have patience, because only people with admin privileges can set it up right...

*patiently waiting*

OK guys I found a few bugs and squashed them.

Now you guys can trial test the new skin for me. At the bottom of every page you should see a new option for skin Style Right now it should say CompDiesel Fluid change that to Iphone Skin Try it out and let me know what you think. It loads way faster on my Iphone but it is a barebones stripped down version.

OK.. I clicked on Normal version and it works fine now..

Why would it have gone to the mobile version all on its own!?

On the Iphone it isn't to bad at all. Quick to load pages and a nice layout. The vendors make it kinda long to scroll down. Besides that and a few other obvious bugs it seems to be good guys. Keep up the good work :clap:

Trust me I have a lot of Adjusting to do.

If your on a fast network you don't want to use it. But load times should be way faster on a slower network.

Okay, so on my storm....looks good loads fast. I suggest axing the avatars and sigs for mobile.
Overall, a good straightforward mobile site. Major props for whipping it up...

Back