Numidia Race

Toolman

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I would just like to thank the people and my sponsors that made my win in Unlimited Diesel class at Numidia Pa. yesterday possible. Thanks Bullseye Turbos, Fass Fuel Systems, Stainless Diesel, Monster pump Mike Torque Converters and all the people that helped on the truck to allow me to make it to this race. The truck ran great. I was running consistent 10.6's @ around the 130 mph mark all day.
I would also like to thank NADM for putting on a great event. There was a good turn out and the race ran smooth as usual. I met alot of great people out there and enjoyed talking to everyone.
Thanks
Bruce

Congrats man! I know it's been a long, frustrating road but the payoff of back-to-back clean passes makes it worth it!

Congrats on the great runs! It was nice to meet and talk with you too, even though I was bothering you while you were filling your truck haha.

congrads on the awesome runs i was there friday nite, that had to be a scary ride glad to see it all go right on saturday

congrats bruce! what is the unlimited class specs?

Thanks guys! The unlimited class is pretty much the same as pro street . I am not sure but there maybe DOT tires required on the 4x4 though. They have the rules on their site.

I would also like to thank Bob and Marco for a great tuner the win wouldn't have been possible without it.

Bruce I was running in the 12.0 in the red GMC....I gotta say that is an absolutely beautiful truck and she sure was running good.

It was good meeting you, best of luck in the future.

Back