World record attempt Request?

So exactly what record are you break? Are you referring to the Unlimited street class in NADM? That is an 1/8 mile record currently held by Team Green. Is this for real or another BS thread?

It was to set the 1/4 record that is currently not held. I have no idea why it is not held by some one already. No I would make the attempt to set the 1/4 record but have no illusions that I would be the fastest in the world and sure wont break Team Greens 1/8 record my truck just does not pull that good in the 1/8 then again not many do compared to Team Green.

IIRC when NADM was formed it decided to run the Prostreet trucks, (I guess they call them unlimited street) as 1/8 mile only. That was the way it was at Bakersfield which I believe was their first race. Caused some not so happy reactions from a few of the racers. So I don't think unless they have changed that they even run 1/4 mile for that class. Makes no sense to me but that was the way it use to be.

Jeff is right. If you are wanting a 1/4 Prostreet attempt that class does not exist. Prostreet was 1/8th mile and was built around the southeren racers, which dont seem to show up anymore. So 2 years ago I cancelled that class. So what are you wanting to go for?

Jeff is right. If you are wanting a 1/4 Prostreet attempt that class does not exist. Prostreet was 1/8th mile and was built around the southeren racers, which dont seem to show up anymore. So 2 years ago I cancelled that class. So what are you wanting to go for?

The last sanctioned event I went to in the South. Dallas Texas specifically...... It was one of NHRDA biggest turnouts to date? Trucks are here..... Something else must be going on with NADM attendance?

The tech that we have for Texas is not certified yet. If you or anyone else wish to cover travel costs. I will send a tech down for the 28th. If not we will have a guy certified there soon. Or we will be at the PRI show/race in Dec.

Can't believe it took 2 pages to answer 1 question. No! Would have been easier lol

the answer was not "no". please REREAD those 2 pages. It was get plane ticket for Tech official and he would be down. No contact has been made to a drag race official by OP.

Tell ya what, IF OP gets ahold of an official, I will clear my schedule for this weekend, and tech the trucks at the Baytown event. Please send email conformation of reservations of plane tickets and car rental to smokindiesels@msn.com by no later than noon today. I will take care of hotel and meal if its me that goes.

Last edited:
"Seeing how the other thread has been mucked up with derailments and critiques I figured I start a new thread for my request. I am being serious in this request and would appreciate people not posting any shenanigans in this thread."

I was under the impression the OP was serious. I am VERY serious.

Last edited:
I was serious. How ever I posted this several weeks ago with no official response. Then 3 days before the request time I get a set up expenses and travel and we will do it. No one from NADM ever privately contacted me or PM'd with any info prior to me asking again after patiently waiting for the Texas event to be over.

It all good I guess. I have started tearing stuff back down on the truck as of yesterday. Good thing I decided to check the forum before noon today.....

Back