DDP Comps?

Smoke'm

So I was wondering if DDP comps are one specific size or can you pick what you want out of them such as how many holes,etc. The only thing they say is built upon request. The are for an 02 p pumped 24v. Thanks.

I was just wondering because I've seen a few ppl post them up for sale and when asked for details the just say they are comps. I figured that they had to have some sort of specs besides just saying they can support X amount of hps. I'm new to this game and I'm in the process of p pump swapping my 02 for a puller. What I've gathered I'm thinking about going with a 6x18 for my setup.

I already have a maxed out 12mm p-pump flowing 575cc with 5gsk. Stage 4 Colt Cam with tappets. Hamilton Valve springs and extreme duty pushrods. 093 lines and connector tubes. A fass adjustable 240. Still need to figure out turbo and injectors. I'm shooting for 800-900.

Rule of thumb for me is I never buy injectors from someone that describes them in Hp rating. But like Jones said Weston is the man to talk to.

Back