Deck plate 6.7

TheHammer

broke
Block is filled, cam and crank journals line honed. Cam journals have bushings in all 7 journals. Kenny’s 3/4” main girdle with 14mm arp main studs, Sleeves are the highest ductile sleeve available, crank is a new 6.7 Cummins crank, rods are d&j +1” rods with the modified hx rod bearing for the pressure lubed wrist pin, Ross pistons with total seal rings, pistons have .25” fly cuts, tool steel wrist pins, h series main bearings, compression rings and orings for oil ports, designed to be ran without a hg. Everything is new. $14,000. I will add in the Keating extra thick front housing and pocketed powder coated large gear access cover for another 1,000$, if needed I would add the Haisley arp 14mm deck plate head studs for 1,000$. I have a scheid roller cam and Kenny’s adjustable cam gear I would throw in for another 1,500$ I have a Farrel 14mm fast cam unlimited rpm p7100 with an adjustable gear I would throw in for an additional 5,500$ Scheid bent stainless .120 lines 500$

Sale pending on my cnc ported hand finished Hamilton head flow matched with taterbilt (Adam Lutgring) aluminum intake. If sale falls through it is listed for 7,500$ But would toss in at 6,500$ I would add the steed speed compt6 for 500$

I have an smt 1.8 ratio roller rocker, head girdle, valve cover setup I’d add with the head or motor for 3,250$

Parts are located in Juneau Wisconsin. I would consider delivering or meeting someone if needed.

Everything is new. Would consider package deal, I have a bunch of odds and ends pieces parts that would go with.

I have a credible sale pending on the short block.
Still looking to sell the head with intake 6500$ shipped or 5k on the head and if it happens before Christmas I have a set of 36” scheid .120 pre-bent stainless lines I’d throw in with it.
The smt I’ll sell for 3400$ shipped or 3000$ with the head and I’d also toss in the steed comp6 with it all.

Also have a csd 7.3 roller rocker setup brand new with solid lifters and pushrods included.
1900$ shipped
Bc 7.3 billet rods 1750$ shipped
Buy both and I’ll throw in the cnc fab girdle/stud kit for free.

Everything is brand new

Last edited:
What about the head studs? Sell them? How many torques? Still have the ppump?

Last edited:
I’d sell the head studs. Nib. Head was never strapped down. I think Haisley had them at 1400 when I bought them. If they are still that I’d do 1200shipped. Pump is on its way back to Missouri and being turned into a 13.

6500$ shipped!! Wagler cnc ported original Hamilton head, hand finished port matched to cnc aluminum intake, intake and steed comp. All brand new. Pics and specs to inquiring individuals. Head is capable for 3”-3.6” or someone with a serious 2v drag or street truck.

2v steed comp t6 925$ shipped
Haisley bent .120 stainless injection lines 550$ shipped
Farrel 14mm 7100, ag gov, self contained oil, currently being inspected and tested to ensure clean bill. $5500 shipped, no core.
Cnc fab 7.3 girdle and stud kit 550$
Kenny’s adjustable billet slant cut cam gear 500$
98mm triple ball bearing mid framed charger 102turbine in a 132 t6 housing. 1900$shipped
Precision 88mm get 50 - dyno time only 1400$ shipped
All parts are brand new never ran or installed.

Last edited:
6500$ shipped!! Wagler cnc ported original Hamilton head, hand finished port matched to cnc aluminum intake, intake and steed comp. All brand new. Pics and specs to inquiring individuals. Head is capable for 3”-3.6” or someone with a serious 2v drag or street truck.

Do you still have this? Text me 616-299-8309

Unfortunately I sold it, made a deal for advertising purposes. It went to Tennessee made 3 decent top3 3” passes n the guy sold the truck to someone in Ohio. If you had another head I’d gladly set you up. Also text replied

Last edited:
Back