Tapatalk alternative~ Topify

oldestof11

Drag racer
Found an alternative to Tapatalk that is 50x faster, easier to use, and you can see and participate in polls!

Screenshots

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382216932592.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382216932592.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
Idk where the other shots went...
aqybu7a3.jpg

use8y3y6.jpg

usyjasam.jpg

I had a long post up.there? I was asking if the mods could see about gettimg this instead of Tapatalk. Tapatalk works when it wants to with the new update.

Someone posted on here that the latest Tapatalk upgrade had a bunch of issues. I'm still on the older version. Works great for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I am running Tapatalk PRO what version is everyone else running?

Pro 4. I was using blue until this came out, I was pissed at first when cf disappeared but I realized that I hardly ever go on there anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Someone posted on here that the latest Tapatalk upgrade had a bunch of issues. I'm still on the older version. Works great for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That was me. Upgraded from 2 pro to Tapatalk 4 free version when it requested an update. On anything but WiFi, 4 free is a slow azz app. Before on 2 Pro I could get full threads downloaded in 2 minutes on 1x service. On 4G this 4 takes nearly 5 minutes per PAGE. I refuse to pay another $2 for an app that is slow and useless. Chrome is faster even with the constant resizing I do to be able to read it.

A lot of the "new" features on Tapatalk 4, Topify has had for over a year when I started using it. Like the notifications when someone quotes you. The side bar menu which is nice for navigating.

I wish I had 2 Pro back.

4.1.2 here. Just updated. Pain in my ass to learn the new format but speed is not a problem???

And I despise that a media company bought up all of those forums.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Last edited:
Just updated, i like the new tapatalk now. Especially for viewing pics in the random thread LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This is the chit I get now. 4G and WiFi both do this at random times, even worse on 3G and 1X. I have the RAZR Maxx running Android 4.1.2. Did not do this before and I am not the only Droid user getting this.
seryremy.jpg

I liked tapatalk 1 a lot, not a fan of any of the rest at all. Always crashing, freezing, and acting weird. It gets worse with every update.

Posted from the mind of the reincarnation of Bob Saget's evil twin.

This is the chit I get now. 4G and WiFi both do this at random times, even worse on 3G and 1X. I have the RAZR Maxx running Android 4.1.2. Did not do this before and I am not the only Droid user getting this.
seryremy.jpg

Restarted the phone? Mine did that at first too. I'm on an atrix HD. Not that different chipset

From my Not-So-Smart phone

I've restarted 2 or 3 times to try and remedy this. It did it in Beta and when it was released for 99¢. It flat out sucks on my phone. I have 2 or 3 games I play but mostly I use it for texting, Facebook, Instagram, and the internet.

Back