CompD dyno?

TheBigNasty

Project bish
Can we start a new subforum called the CompD dyno, or something to that effect, where all these vag's that are too cheap or scared to get on a dyno can get their guesstimates......

I say make it grounds for banning.

And shut up Dan. You talk smack and your truck has what? 200hp? You don't get a vote.

How about you quit being an idiot and a douche bag and like you fit in and everyone here likes you and wants you around and I'll quit calling you out on it? Deal?

I get along with and don't fight with anyone here hardly. And just about everyone thinks you are an idiot and wished you'd shut up. You made Ang mad. You know how hard that is? You really are to stupid to get it aren't you?

Sorry for the derail Brandon. I'll try to shut up now. I'm just really sick of the influx of idiots like Dan crapping up the site.

How about you quit being an idiot and a douche bag and like you fit in and everyone here likes you and wants you around and I'll quit calling you out on it? Deal?

I get along with and don't fight with anyone here hardly. And just about everyone thinks you are an idiot and wished you'd shut up. You made Ang mad. You know how hard that is? You really are to stupid to get it aren't you?

Sorry for the derail Brandon. I'll try to shut up now. I'm just really sick of the influx of idiots like Dan crapping up the site.

Ok, YOU are the ****in most immature guy i have ever talked with, your always on ****in comp d, i dont know how old you are but you have no life to be on here 24/7 replying to me...

My reply on this thread was NOT being an "idiot or douchebag" it was completely related to the topic and I can say whatever I want, so stfu and again... save it for someone who cares, cause im just never goin to reply to your b!tching again...
:blahblah1:

You're just trying to bash on people we don't like so maybe we'll like you. Won't work. Grow a pair and stand on your own two feet.

Globalwarmer didn't come on here asking what he had, he came up with a guess on his own. Which is slightly less gay.

I've heard you say you aren't gonna reply anymore before. You promise this time?

Ok, YOU are the ****in most immature guy i have ever talked with, your always on ****in comp d, i dont know how old you are but you have no life to be on here 24/7 replying to me...

My reply on this thread was NOT being an "idiot or douchebag" it was completely related to the topic and I can say whatever I want, so stfu and again... save it for someone who cares, cause im just never goin to reply to your b!tching again...
:blahblah1:

Re-read your post and tell me who is immature...

The smartest thing you could possibly do, starting now, is to stop posting and simply start reading and soaking up some of the knowledge on this site. Afterward (a few months down the road), feel free to start posting HELPFUL information. That is what most of us did and it's worked out fine. That is all.

Edit: You already have 1/3 the posts I do...and I've been on the site for like 3 years. That must mean you have a heck of a lot of experience and knowledge to bring to the table right?

Edit: You already have 1/3 the posts I do...and I've been on the site for like 3 years. That must mean you have a heck of a lot of experience and knowledge to bring to the table right?

Dude, you have me beat by 3 months..........damn, I think I'm a wh0re.

On topic: Can trucks that don't run dyno?

SlowCombo1.jpg

Re-read your post and tell me who is immature...

The smartest thing you could possibly do, starting now, is to stop posting and simply start reading and soaking up some of the knowledge on this site. Afterward (a few months down the road), feel free to start posting HELPFUL information. That is what most of us did and it's worked out fine. That is all.

I know what you mean about post count... but before my ricer's vs diesel's thread and the ban thread I only had like 80, lol...

And I was thinking the same thing about quittin for a while, cause i bet in 3 weeks there will be someone new to pick on, and then i will just sit back, grab a coke, and watch it become a big deal...

Back on topic: I honestly did get my issue of DPM in the mail and go "Oh, JH Diesel, that is the shop up the road, ill read this article... later into the article i find out it is the guy that always smokes out me and my gf, and then I see it says "about 450 hp" and it is in a magazine?"

I have seen the global rig in redding before it used to be white didn't it? He didn't smoke me though i feel robbed i like the smell.

I have seen the global rig in redding before it used to be white didn't it? He didn't smoke me though i feel robbed i like the smell.

yes sir, it used to be white... and before I even drove a diesel and met my gf, her mom said he used to always smoke going through the intersection by there house, lol... I dont understand doing that, im scared too, i dont want an $800 excessive smoke ticket... anyone know if a smoke ticket is a point too?

Saw yer rig doin the 1/4 at the jefferson rally last fall. Maybe this year i'll play with my 12v didn't want to risk breaking it when I had to drive 12 hours back to pendleton, OR. There show and shine had two rigs and I was to dang slow to get mine into it ole girl would have won for sure!!!

PC230739.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back