Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Vehicles For Sale
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Vehicles For Sale Vehicles Only! No Parts!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 02:43 PM   #1
850cummin

Name: 850cummin
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
07 2500 5.9 qcsb(Florida panhandle)

Upgrading to a 4th gen dually. Selling my 07 2500 4x4 5.9 truck 3.73's. She has 195k on her. Mods are as follows
**motor/drivetrain**

*efi live by firepunk(Csp5)
*100 BMS injectors(installed at 142k)
*borg sxe 62/68/.70 (installed at 165k)
*GDP 2 micron fuel filtration
*GDP intake horn
*s&b cai
*5 inch magnaflow with resonator
*built 48re( tcs billet input and output,dpc tripledisk,firepunk valvebody, TCS billet small parts,firepunk competition rebuild kit built at 165k)

**Suspension/steering**

*thuren 3 Inch coils, high clearance control arms, overland shocks(102k)
*carli ball joints and adjustable track bar(140k)
*synergy shackles(102k)
*synergy HD steering with fox stabilizer(102k)
*synergy end links(102k)
*redhead steering box with brace (185k)
*brakes/timken hubs/carli bj's done at 140k. She drives very well,very tight

All parts installed after 102k. I bought her in 2013 with 60k. I've spared no expense with this truck as far as maintenance is concerned. She also comes with a full set of isspro guages 3rd gen match with 3 pillar pod(never installed). Tires have about 15- 20k left in them. She has a kicker amp under the seat driving infinity kappa door speakers with a pioneer double din with bluetooth. Bed has line-x. Has brake controller also, and weathertechs throughout. Driver seat could use attention, overhead console lights need replacing, gauges do funky 3rd gen stuff sometimes(common) never been a issue. She has been great to me 135k problem free miles other than 2 allternators. Always run a Baldwin 5 micron then a 2 micron cat changed every 10k. Zero rust, zero blowby. I dont get on here a ton so if interested text/call me 3344942907 for more pics or questions.. Located in north florida 32464 area code . Asking 22500 o.b.o. clean fl title in hand. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Old 10-22-2018, 04:05 PM   #2
850cummin

Member`s Gallery
Pics after her bath todayClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:15 AM   #3
850cummin

Member`s Gallery
Bump Reduced 21500 obo

Closed Thread