Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
08stroker250

Name: 08stroker250
Title: Spartan Racing
Member`s Gallery
Smokin 2010 in White Plains, GA

Just wondering if there was even a thread over here for it? Who all is going to it and I guess I should ask if people even know about it?

2008 F-250 CC/SB

Old 03-29-2010, 06:23 AM   #2
strawboss

Name: strawboss
Title: 5thGenFarmer
Member`s Gallery
May 1, 2010 White Plains, Ga
We are Having a diesel VS Gas pull and also a straight diesel classes. David Dunbar will be there with the dyno ($75)/3runs.
Lodging is fairly close (18 miles)or camping is also available.
Can't remember the payouts
We welcome anyone to join us for a great time.
Liberty Antique Tractor Pull
I just copied and pasted this:
We will start the dyno early like we did last year. Come early to get ready. Dave and Mike take first there, first on the rollers. Sled pulls will commence around 2:00 pm. There will be an expedition tractor show by the Liberty Tractor Pull’s finest, along with the cutest little tractor pullers in Georgia to show off there pulling skills. Our traditional Bonfire GTG will be immediately following the announcements of our Sled Pull/ Dyno Winners at the sled pull track. The Bonfire GTG is strictly BYOBeverage choice. Please remember if you choose to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly. Don’t forget your camp chairs and tents.

I am in contact with hotels and campgrounds in the area of Greensboro, GA and Lake Oconee. I will post up hotel and camping information as soon as I have rates. There is also a limited source of camping at the track. Please contact Ryan Merritt for more info on camping at the sled track overnight.

We are expecting a larger number than last years turn out. We will have sizable payouts for the different pulling classes and as well as the different dyno classes. As always, this is a family event. Everyone is welcome to come and experience Smokin’ 2010.

On a side note- If you are a member of TDG or TPP and you would like to volunteer for tech in on the trucks, please contact me or Wayne. I need 2-3 people. Your help with Smokin’ 2010 will be very much appreciated. If you are a TGD or TPP vendor and you would like to set up a booth to offer your products at the event, please contact Wayne or Ryan.

Thanks Y’all! Hope to see you at Smokin’ 2010.
If you have any questions contact me or ryanihf350 for more info

Old 03-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
ARbowhunter7

Name: ARbowhunter7
Title: Opulence...I Has It.
Member`s Gallery
For anyone who hasn't been, this is one of the most fun, laid back events I've ever been to. Probably one of the best places possible to make your first hook to the sled, but there are also some very serious trucks in attendance as well. I'll definitely be there.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
08stroker250

Name: 08stroker250
Title: Spartan Racing
Member`s Gallery
Bump!!!

2008 F-250 CC/SB

Closed Thread