Truckers, lets see your rigs!

The new ones are a little better but still idiotic. Heard from dealer one guy tried to ease back a few inches into a dock. When the clutch grabbed he slammed into it and broke the crank of a Paccar MX.
I talked to a friend of mine today that had a couple in a fleet, he was saying you'd give it a little fuel to back up to the dock and it'd engage, bash into the bumpers and then roll forward when you let off lol. I could get behind an Allison for city driving but I just don't understand the draw of the auto****f.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

where were ya in fl fella?

Davenport, RB auction yard

I talked to a friend of mine today that had a couple in a fleet, he was saying you'd give it a little fuel to back up to the dock and it'd engage, bash into the bumpers and then roll forward when you let off lol. I could get behind an Allison for city driving but I just don't understand the draw of the auto****f.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Shifting gears is hard.

As a guy that moves cows around on a daily basis, I cannot fathom trying to drive any type of automated trans. Hang on calves Ive got to try and take off from this stop sign, only 15 more till were at the sale barn. Try not to die.

Last edited:
I can’t imagine me hauling cows at all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im right there with you. I’ve never once had a coil die on the trailer and had to drag it off. Never had one fart and paint me brown either.

Here's the truck in question.
0fa7a8a8b770f213c893b21f82c099c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Someone has some serious ‘splainin to do! What’s with this little guy?
fba27dc057f0cb016cb69e82bdc46f21.jpg

Did you have a BSFC leak that day? I mean hell I got 4.6 driving 80mph with lots more horsepowers and a less than aerodynamic load. I can get that easy with my 50’ 108” wide 4 axle rail car. Your going to lose your cool points with the Kevin Rutherford groupies you keep that chit up!

Wow... haven’t seen that stupid chit yet. I’d have those ripped off in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Someone has some serious ‘splainin to do! What’s with this little guy?
fba27dc057f0cb016cb69e82bdc46f21.jpg

Did you have a BSFC leak that day? I mean hell I got 4.6 driving 80mph with lots more horsepowers and a less than aerodynamic load. I can get that easy with my 50’ 108” wide 4 axle rail car. Your going to lose your cool points with the Kevin Rutherford groupies you keep that chit up!

I believe that was a short tank on an extremely windy day. 40+ mph

Back