Stainless diesel 2nd gen swap kit

_stvnmllr

I'm looking to most likely getting this kit for my truck and it says "modifications needed for Banks Intercoolers" does anybody know what is needed or has anyone done the mod themself. I have that intercooler and wanted to know what needs to be done before I purchase kit
Thanks

I would call them and ask honestly, I have always had good luck getting in touch with them.

I'm looking to most likely getting this kit for my truck and it says "modifications needed for Banks Intercoolers" does anybody know what is needed or has anyone done the mod themself. I have that intercooler and wanted to know what needs to be done before I purchase kit
Thanks

Its because the banks has a 3.5" inlet.

I have a banks unit also. You'll need to see if it's just the boot, or if you need to trim down the charge pipe aswell.

Yea that may be why. I looked on there website and they sell a 3.5" to 3" reducer boot I wonder if that's all I would need to make there kit work. I'm just gonna call them tomorrow and see what they say

Its because the banks has a 3.5" inlet.

I have a banks unit also. You'll need to see if it's just the boot, or if you need to trim down the charge pipe aswell.

Back