Florida Diesel Drag Series

ok thanks guys i see if i make the event i wont be the only dullay in the event maybe me and shambo can line up together so i can get my doors blowned off

Hell if my junk is running I'll run you too nothing like Rodgers but it gets the job done!!

Im trying to get my dually tuned up so in not sure what its going to do. I was dissapointed in the times, but i was very pleased in how the truck is holding up!

Its about that time again! 28th April the second Points Race at Central Florida Racing Complex!

And Congratulations to Tobin LaBorde for winning last months ET class!

Attachments

• CFRC0001.jpg
    CFRC0001.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CFRC0003.jpg
    CFRC0003.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
O.K. This Saterday Night is The next race in the Florida Drag Race at CFRC. Lets see if some one can pull an upset on Tobin and Josh!!! LOL

Last edited:
What is it gonna take to get more trucks there? I know there are more "fast" Diesels around central florida, they smoke past me all the time.

Is there gonna be anyone going this month??? My tranny is on it's way out(slips 1st, and 2nd), but we should still be there with jr's white truck... He said E.T. is his again:poke:

I heard there is gonna be a baby truck there for 7.70 that got 4 linked with a 9" and slicks

I called the track and the gates open at 7pm and you can enter both classes, just pay for both tech cards!

Yea there def. needs to be at least 6 trucks in one of the 2 classes.
Any diesel truck or car has a chance to win E.T., I don't understand why there isn't more entries at the events

Back