Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Ok I’m finally answering the turbo question. I kept forgetting every time someone asked.
I don’t pretend to know turbos on these trucks so I’m posting what I saw. I saw no tags or anything.
1e55316f502431270d61d3d5baffa5d6.jpg

819adbf8d0e9da9dbbf40349bc2ad8c0.jpg

7256d500afc1fe32af413bd168524db6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bet a better turbo would see some improvement, but the pros will know better than me. Any mileage change with the new tune?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I bet a better turbo would see some improvement, but the pros will know better than me. Any mileage change with the new tune?

We’ll find out shortly. This week hasn’t been good as far as time lines so I’m still on my first full tank.

I know it’s extremely cool compared to anything that’s been in it. I think 950 is the absolute highest I’ve seen. Typically don’t even see 900 much. Bout 32lbs is maxed boost wise.

Last edited:
Oh, wow. That'll get him off your back

Oh yea, and I wasn’t driving for fuel mileage. Wasn’t being stupid but I was just driving. Everyone is happy. I’d like a little more power in all honesty, however it really doesn’t pull bad. I’ll take it.

Those headlights just ruin them for me. I thought I'd get over it by now but nope.

Are those white lights legal?
Add me onto the list of hating the headlights. Looks like they were ripped from a new car and glued into side mirrors.

Last edited:
Oh yea, 389 headlights kill me. I too thought I’d get over it or they would grow on me... still a whole load of nope.

Here's what I'm doing lately in the cold cold north. It's colder than a *****s heart up here. Causing me pain in my hip which causes me to drive in the style of jfaulkner(complete assholes driving). Doing 67 gotta get this **** delivered. I can do 3800 miles in 6 days, reset the 7th at home and do it all over again. On ELD to boot! Not bad considering the stuff pulls hard and weighs 45k all the time.

Big MOAAARRRR BSFC project coming up soon.
4ebf42b1304467a0f0898c31a1113b65.jpg
c23cee958f2db1ce111cc84ee605b90e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back