This place has been overcome by pussies.

You ever figure out those nitrous pistons? Or are you still committing to building nitrous pistons and then after they ship you not recommending nitrous use after months of waiting for said nitrous capable pistons???

Not trying to kick you in the dick or anything. But your custom pistons are sitting on the shelf. And hey, dunno how many green light signals needed to be sent on those matching injectors for those custom pistons, but you ignored that too.

Disappointed.

Being 200% honest.

I have no idea what you are talking about, nitrous pistons? Any comment I would have made regarding nitrous would have been related to the pump, and I have never recommended running nitrous with a 13mm P7100.

You have no idea about the custom pistons that we waited on? For months, knowing our plan of the juice?

For the Pro Mod.

How soon they forget. Money must be well spent already. Damn.

Port Jervis ring any bells?

You have no idea about the custom pistons that we waited on? For months, knowing our plan of the juice?

For the Pro Mod.

How soon they forget. Money must be well spent already. Damn.

Trevor ordered pistons, during Covid, so yes there was a delay. Like I said I never called them "nitrous pistons", however I did mention that I was trying to convince Seth to build a mechanical pump for nitrous, which is what John is testing now and took some convincing to make happen.

Trevor ordered pistons, during Covid, so yes there was a delay. Like I said I never called them "nitrous pistons", however I did mention that I was trying to convince Seth to build a mechanical pump for nitrous, which is what John is testing now and took some convincing to make happen.

Trevor also requested said matching injectors for your custom pistons multiple times.

Ignored.

Heres your custom Pistons, btw my other test mule Austin fried his units so i dont recommend nitrous. Thanks for the sale.

Injectors?

Crickets.

Disappointment shortly after.

Thanksgiving there was no Covid.

Just saying.

Next

Was this a new custom specific design ? Knowing what we had planned? Or a copy of existing design that Austin was already running/testing?

Asking for a friend.

If you want i can search and go back and timestamp the correspondence.

Really, this has been a kick in MY dick the whole time, i am the one who insisted we need to get with YOU.

Your biting your lip, but no one called, sent an email or a text message...and you didn't answer that PM. Maybe this thread is the perfect example of what has happened to CompD.

To be honest, i didnt want to burn any bridges between me and trev or you and trev or me and you. But fact remains, your long awaited custom units sit upon a shelf. No matching injectors in sight, nothing.

Your custom pistons are on the way, btw i dont recommend nitrous with them. Shortly after Austin posts up carnage and new motor build.

Hmmmmm....:nail:

Last edited:
Your custom pistons are on the way, btw i dont recommend nitrous with them.

I think the problem here is you are making assumptions, and since I was dealing with Trevor on this you didn't hear anything from me directly. I said I don't recommend nitrous with a 13mm pump that has a quick rate cam, and I stand by that statement. That comment has nothing to do with the pistons, they are a solid design and we still use them currently.

Clever edit, feel free to contact Austin Doidge about it, I still talk to him almost every week.

Last edited:
I think the problem here is you are making assumptions, and since I was dealing with Trevor on this you didn't hear anything from me directly. I said I don't recommend nitrous with a 13mm pump that has a quick rate cam, and I stand by that statement. That comment has nothing to do with the pistons, they are a solid design and we still use them currently.
how do you interpit custom bowl pistons with matching injectors for custom bowl, except no custom matched injectors?

Or did you get Covid before thanksgiving?

I sent an email to Trevor, seems fitting to deal with him since he was the one that paid for them. As for this thread, and my discussion with you, I'm going to leave it at that.

So....back to PDD blowing the engine, sending scrapnel into the crowd, and luckily nobody gets hurt.....

Why TF is anyone still allowing spectators withing 200 ft of the dyno anymore?!?

Back