ED's 66/73/13ss - FTW!!!

JasonCzerak

Dropped in, no gate tuning. I gota figure at minimum 50whp gain over my old 64, maybe a bunch more. Spool is damn close, however I didn't put levi's blankets on yet.

What ED is doing with these turbos is amazing!

I can't wait to put john's stage 4 back on!

Silly boy....go to bed!

Glad your liking it Jason! I know Ill be having Chris make me some twins soon.

About time you did something new to your truck. I hear alot of good things about E.D. Always liked the BW chargers and they offer a better selection of turbine wheel sizes than Garrett. I just wish i could get one to hold up without knocking the thrust bearing in the head every couple of months.

I wish Chris called me back, I PMed him, called several times and I never heard from him in over 2.5 weeks, Unfortunately he lost my business. Good luck with that S330 charger.

About time you did something new to your truck. I hear alot of good things about E.D. Always liked the BW chargers and they offer a better selection of turbine wheel sizes than Garrett. I just wish i could get one to hold up without knocking the thrust bearing in the head every couple of months.

I just wish it was easier for chris to get a hold of a HTT turbine housing. That was my main delay.

I wish Chris called me back, I PMed him, called several times and I never heard from him in over 2.5 weeks, Unfortunately he lost my business. Good luck with that S330 charger.

not to derail but i just need to say i love ur avatar... one of my favorites

With this exhaust housing, I needed a 6.7 elbow. It's about an inch or so shorter then the 5.9. That turned out to be a good idea, the exhaust is pulled away from the firewall now considerably, looks cleaner too.

I love my 64, an E.D. turbo is all that i will own now, new 64/73/12 should be here next week, then the old one off to its new owner!!!

I have the Better Bullet 66/74/12 and it spools very well for just having stock sticks in! I need to find time to get these 120's in....

Oh and I didnt have a chance to drive the truck with out a trailer hooked up cause once i got the turbo and 2nd gen manny installed the truck went right to work! LOL
Towed nice but I think i need to tune it up alittle more next time to get it spooled sooner with the trailer on but EGT's never crossed 1,000* coming up the long mountain I have to travel over!!!

silverram..... it's called patience

I had patience for about 2 weeks, then i started to run out of time since we are having a local dyno day, I had to find someone that would have time to talk to me and get me set up. I really want to talk to chris, but it never happened. No call back or PM in the last month.

Back