**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

BigB82789

Instead of all these little threads about rules and other orgs. and other B.S lets put it all in here and see how much anger and frustration is out there this winter.

I'll start. 2011 will be the year of the Duramax. Really they mean it this time!

I'll start. 2011 will be the year of the Duramax. Really they mean it this time!

show-me smokers 2.6 needs guidence, and this is the year of the common rail.

I heard about a new VE truck being built that will dominate... HPOP lift pump feeding dual VE's into dual feed injectors with 1x.25" nozzles (the ends are ground off) And its running a HX80 with a HW35 cover machined to fit.

Instead of all these little threads about rules and other orgs. and other B.S lets put it all in here and see how much anger and frustration is out there this winter.

Yeah, OK....

Since Bennetts handed Casey the FPP championship on a silver platter last year, it's time for the Empire Strikes Back in 2011.

LOL

Seeya in 2011 Mr. Immagonna Getmarried. You should rename your truck DEAD MAN WALKIN' :D[/QUOTE]

Thats funny

LOL Spoken by a guy who NEVER straight up beat me!!!

BTW, I've never once sat in the stands since 2005. Fact.

Seeya in 2011 Mr. Immagonna Getmarried. You should rename your truck DEAD MAN WALKIN' :D

...and you have beaten me? Didnt you take time off to remodel your house or some sh!t!..... My wife is gunna enjoy watchin me kick your @ss! ha ha.

Last edited:
Back