7s in a Diesel??

Bout time! The 125-inch wheelbase record is hard to beat though, Robinson went 6.72 in his altered I think.

I have been working on one as well for the past year. Hopefully be out mid summer
0201a9b963c0ca8859294b5c7f1e279d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lavon said the prostock S10 is a customers, Firepunk is just the ones putting it together. Now I can't remember if he said midget or hobbit will be driving it? Regardless, I imagine it's going to be nasty!

Lavon said the prostock S10 is a customers, Firepunk is just the ones putting it together. Now I can't remember if he said midget or hobbit will be driving it? Regardless, I imagine it's going to be nasty!

Larson will be driving it this season

2003 Cobra

Here is a car that my buddy and I are working on. Its taking way longer than we thought but its coming along.

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 0
What power ?
Single charger/nitrous 6.7, Lockup th400. It is a Bickel chassis, we double frame railed it right away and changed a few things around with the chassis. The trans will be a pretty trick piece, and the first engine will be a very budget minded long block, nothing to fancy. But I still have a hefty power goal in mind ?

Time lately has been my huge factor as I am working on a new building for my shop to move to. At the end of the day all I want to do is head home. A fire needs to get lit under my ass

I can't believe I am saying this, but lock up is asking for headaches.....small turbos and low stall

I can't believe I am saying this, but lock up is asking for headaches.....small turbos and low stall
Not necessarily. The price tag on a lockup combo is huge, but the benefits are great. I know if I started without lockup I wouldn't be happy in the long run. Power level compared to gas, no you wouldn't need it. but with those converters in a diesel, the torque curve is so low, fast, violent, rpm range so short, it is tough to keep a converter super efficient. with no overdrive, gearing is already at its limits. if we had more rpm than a bb blower style converter would work great, but we don't. so getting the correct stall setup is tough without sacrificing. I think everyone looking at the level I want to be at has been down this road already as well

Back